Perlo Construction oversees and constructs new buildings in nearly all commercial market segments, including tenant improvements, existing building renovations and healthcare. With continued positive growth, we are looking for talented, like-minded professionals to join our team in the eternal pursuit of excellence. Perlo offers the opportunity to build a career in a supportive culture empowering self-starters who thrive in a fun and fast-paced environment. Recently, Perlo was listed as a Top Workplace by the Oregonian, one of the 100 Best Companies to work for in Oregon as well as one of Oregon’s 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies. .
Perlo is seeking an experienced PROJECT MANAGER. This position will be located in Portland, Oregon, and will report to the Director of Construction Services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as main point of contact between the owner, architect, subcontractors and Perlo project team.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, architects and subcontractors.
- Provide overall administrative and technical direction for projects.
- Ongoing contract reviews and project documentation.
- Identify the core goals of the owner and ensure the project team understands them.
- Enforce company and project policies.
- Manage project budgets and job costs.
- Maintain a safe, clean and productive job site with superintendent.
- Other related tasks and duties as requested.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Construction Engineering Management, Engineering, Architecture or a closely related field.
- 5+ years professional construction experience in field and/or management.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to interact with owners, tenants, architects and subcontractors to effectively present information and answer questions.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities and challenges on a daily basis.
- Proven ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and Outlook.