1. Perlo Construction, LLC operates from its corporate headquarters at 11450 SW Amu Street, Tualatin, OR 97062. Our website is controlled and operated from the United States and is subject to United States law.
2. The content and information displayed on this website is collectively referred to as “Perlo Construction, LLC Information.” The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of Perlo Construction, LLC Information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited, except to the extent permitted by for business-only purposes in accordance with Section 11 below.
4. Our website may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Perlo Construction, LLC, and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Perlo Construction, LLC and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
7. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OUR WEBSITE AND PERLO CONSTRUCTION, LLC INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR ANY GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE THAT OUR WEBSITE AND/OR PERLO CONSTRUCTION, LLC INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE, ADEQUATE, ACCURATE, UNINTERRUPTED, COMPLETE OR ERROR FREE. WE ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY MALICIOUS OR UNAUTHORIZED CODE.
8. Perlo Construction, LLC Information may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. Perlo Construction, LLC does not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor information affected by such inaccuracies. Perlo Construction, LLC reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to Perlo Construction, LLC Information at any time without notice.
9. We provide some users with a unique password to access information related to their agency. If you are such a user, it is your responsibility to protect the confidentiality of the password and monitor access of individuals in your organization. Perlo Construction, LLC does not assume any liability for any access to information or transactions that are executed with the password provided to you.